If you are looking for a vacation home for sale in Central Oregon resorts are a great place to begin your search. Resorts offer amenities to home owners that are tough to match in Bend or any other city in Central Oregon. One amenity you will find at each of the resorts listed below is golf. If golf isn’t the most important consideration then fear not. Central Oregon resorts offer amenities and services as diverse as horseback riding, airports, water parks and fishing.
The pages below offer summaries of Central Oregon resorts and all current listings of homes and condos for sale.
- Brasada Ranch Real Estate – East of Bend in Powell Butte, Brasada was designed to take advantage of the open spaces surrounding it. Board your horses in the stables, play a round of golf and have a romantic dinner while the kids play at the kids center.
- Black Butte Ranch Real Estate – Between Sisters and Hoodoo at the base of the Cascade Mountains. Miles of bike paths, two golf courses plus swimming and tennis.
- Caldera Springs Real Estate – The “next generation” of Sunriver. Owners at Caldera Springs have access to all of Sunriver’s amenities plus a full compliment of their own.
- Crosswater Real Estate – A Sunriver Resort off the beaten path. Just south of Sunriver, Crosswater is focused on golf and luxury but owners have access to all of Sunriver’s amenities.
- Eagle Crest Real Estate – Eagle Crest might have more full time residents than any other resort in Central Oregon. A full assortment of resort amenities including indoor and outdoor pools plus year-round golf and less snow than other resorts in Central Oregon.
- Mt. Bachelor Village Condos – For those who want resort amenities within the city limits of Bend.
- Pronghorn Real Estate – Luxury estates and two incredible golf courses. Pronghorn is perhaps the most exclusive of Central Oregon’s resorts and it shows in home prices.
- Seventh Mountain Real Estate – Primarily full and partial ownership condos, Seventh Mountain is closer to Mt. Bachelor than any other Central Oregon resort.
- Sunriver Real Estate – Central Oregon’s flagship resort, Sunriver’s success is the reason for all other resorts in the region. What sets Sunriver apart is the fact that it has it’s own airport and can handle jets. Oh yeah, they are also the only resort with a water park.
- Tetherow Real Estate – Tetherow is Central Oregon’s newest resort. Like Seventh Mountain it is on Century Drive on the way to Mt. Bachelor. Cascade Mountain views are abundant in Tetherow which focuses on outdoor recreation and golf.